Social media has completely revolutionised the marketing industry in recent years. Regardless of whether you’re a convert or a cynic, there’s no doubt about it: it ain’t going away.
Like most businesses today you’re probably already active on social media, whether it’s a well-established platform like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn or one of the newer sites such as Instagram and reddit.
Or maybe you’re teetering on the edge, conscious that you’re missing out but not quite sure how to join the ‘social media party’?
Either way, to engage effectively with your followers and fans (most of whom are existing or potential customers) requires a fair amount of time and effort – sprinkled with a touch of imagination and creativity.
And with content marketing the current buzzword, it’s essential to keep your content fresh, relevant and interesting.
This is where I can help you out by providing affordable content writing support tailored to meet your specific social media requirements – on a one-off or regular basis.
Over the years I’ve:
- created a ‘library’ of product-related tweets
- generated original, engaging Facebook posts and tweets
- set up and ran a highly successful Instagram account for a local non-profit arts organisation
- ghostwritten numerous blog posts and LinkedIn articles on diverse subjects (B2B & B2C)
- produced organic and promoted posts to tight specs
I’d love to spice up your social media content too, so get in touch and let’s get the party started!